Recipe by Missdiagnosed
Yield: 4-6 Servings
Active time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10-14 minutes
- 1 -2 pounds Alaskan wild caught cod or halibut
- 2 cups almond flour or gluten free(GF) all purpose flour
- 7 0z bag of toasted coconut flakes
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs (optional and not GF friendly)
- 4-6 eggs
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour flour into a medium sized bowl.
- Empty bag of coconut flakes into a medium sized bowl. Optional step to add panko crumbs and mix together.
- Beat eggs in a medium sized bowl. Season with sea salt.
- Slice Cod fillet into 1 inch sticks.
- Bread each stick by rolling and patting in flour, dipping in egg wash, and then coating and patting with Coconut flakes.
- Place each stick on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 11-14 minutes. Start watching at 11 minutes for crispy and golden flakes.
To see more fit food photos and kitchen encouragement find my Instagram @missdiagnosedendo.
Leave a reply